Mercato Trader Workstation (Mercato TWS)
Our real-time monitoring system lets you see the current state of your account at any time to give you the edge you need in changing market conditions. Real-time monitoring features include:
All Mercato clients are given access to their own online Account Management console, which they can use to easily manage all key aspects of their account. Learn more about Account Management below.
- Use QuickTrade to submit orders from within Account Management without having to open a trading platform.
- Upgrade your trading permissions, and subscribe to research and market data.
- Set up fund deposits, withdrawals and transfers for your Mercato account.
- Check the status of your deposits, withdrawals and transfers.
- Save and reuse financial institution information for future transactions.
- Authenticate pending withdrawal, wire or instruction requests.
- Change personal account information such as account title, name or address.
- Link multiple accounts together with a single login.
- Sign up for a Paper Trading account, which lets you enjoy the full range of Mercato TWS’s trading capabilities in a simulated environment.
- Upgrade a Cash Account to a Margin Account, or a Reg T Margin account to a Portfolio Margin Account.